Picking & Packing Orders
- 5L can pick and pack orders in the following units – Eaches, Inner Packs, Entire Case Picks or Pallets Pulls. Every pick on our system gets a scan from a Zebra-certified scanner to ensure picking accuracy and transparency.
- Orders are QC-checked by our shippers so that a second set of scans and eyes are applied before they leave our facility.
- Online orders received into our WMS by 12pm MST are fulfilled the same day.
- We can expedite urgent orders up until 4:30pm MST same day. We have a dedicated Account Management team that you can contact about any urgent orders.
- LTL shipments and EDI-compliant orders can take up to 24-48 hours to ship in order to account for the additional shipping variables that take place for them.
- We can use your own packaging or provide stock boxes for shipments. We also have multiple fill options and eco-friendly solutions. Logo-branded solutions are available through our print vendors at discounted rates.
Kitting & Assembly Services
Subscription Orders are exploding in popularity for many eCommerce products. This monthly recurring transaction has become an invaluable relationship between the company and its customers. We make monthly subscriptions a seamless process for your company through our dedicated Subscription & Assembly team. Our team members will build your product kits according to a written set of clearing defined batch assembly processes. We build to pre-determined weekly inventory levels so that you will be able to fulfill your monthly subscriptions as they come due throughout the month. We also put a QC process in place at the end of each batch process to ensure product accuracy.
- Develop a customized Standard Operating Procedure (Assembly SOP) for each process of the assembly work that needs to be performed by the team.
- A dedicated team will be assigned to performing all of the steps in the process.
- QC checkpoints are implemented at each critical point of the process.
- Feedback is gathered from customer deliveries and adjustments are made so that the product is delivered in the way it was intended.
- We run time studies on each step to calculate an acceptable time allotment for each batch process. Pricing is done on a PPU (price-per-unit) basis so our clients have a known costed price on their products.
- Expedited shipping methods can be chosen for kits (if desired).
Specialty Retailer Solutions & Omni-Channel Fulfillment
Selling your products into specialty retailers can feel like a daunting task. We are here to help demystify the process. Our Account Management team and Warehouse team will pick the orders according to specific order routing guidelines and have them ready to go according to your given shipping window. Here are a few of the retailers and channels we have experience with:
- Seller Fulfilled options
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) – storage and inbound expertise
- EDI Vendors (fulfilled through SPS Commerce)
- Promotional Campaigns w/one-time websites – The View, Good Morning America, etc.
- Retailer specific labeling capabilities
- Kickstarter, Indiegogo & GoFundMe campaign expertise
International & Domestic Shipping Expertise and Management
International shipping can be a complex and expensive endeavor. We have cost-effective solutions for your shipments and can land your products either Duties & Taxes Paid or Unpaid. We can also provide transparent tracking solutions so that you can view your shipment’s progress throughout the world.
- Small Parcel Options – you can send your packages either DDP or DDU and we have multiple carrier options to choose from to most countries
- Freight importing capabilities via LCL, Container or Air Freight
- Customs Clearance assistance with inbound shipments
- Freight classing and harmonization codes expertise
Branded Packaging Solutions
In today’s competitive world of eCommerce, a timely and well-delivered package can become a point of differentiation for your brand. We partner with your design team to create a pack-out solution that will ensure safe arrival for your packages so that they arrive in their desired state of presentation for the customer. Well thought-out eCommerce delivery is becoming the new in-store experience for creative retailers.
- Secure pack-out of fragile items with eco-friendly filling options
- Logo-banded packaging options – boxes & polybags
- Large in-house variety of stock packaging solutions
- Branded logo tape to put on stock packaging – get a professional look for a fractional cost of custom packaging
- Take advantage of our expertise to use the appropriate sized box to reduce shipping costs
- Poly-bags or flat rate boxes for one-rate shipping solutions
- GPS-tracking options for high-value shipments
Freight Brokering and Local Delivery
- Dedicated staff that is responsible for booking freight and creating custom logistics solutions for our customers on a daily basis
- Discounted pricing on LTL or Full Truckload shipments
- Local pickups or deliveries on our company-leased 26ft Penske box truck
- Lift gate services available on all deliveries
- Cross-Docking solutions for freight that needs to stay for a couple of days, weeks, or months at a time.
- Container unloading services
- International import and export expertise available in partnership with a reputable International Freight Broker
- Customs clearance expertise
- Local event-management and trade show capabilities